Reduce Stress, Increase Productivity and Profits
Are you stressed out because...
☑️ Your employees aren't communicating well with each other or their leaders?
☑️ Your employees are at work but not fully productive?
☑️ You can't get people to work together because they have different values and they clash?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then you're in the right place because as one of North America's top Stress Management, Communications and Emotional Intelligence experts I work with companies to help improve their employee's emotional well-being, improving retention, and minimize workplace conflict to maximize team performance and increase productivity.
If you're not investing time and resources in your employees emotional well-being, your organization will continue to struggle with retention, workplace conflict and maximizing team performance.
I believe that chronic stress is the #1 cause of economic loss in organizations because:
1. Huge communications gap in organizations
2. There a lot of conflicts due to different values - age, diversity, belief systems, morale
3. Lack of sufficient priority to emotional well-being of employees and leaders
As a matter of fact, according to Harvard Business Review, 95% of corporations have only 60% of employees working productively causing what they call a "stress epidemic" and large loss for the other 40%.
Want to know the 5 Biggest Mistakes Companies Make with employees emotional well being that reduces profits, and How to Overcome Them?!
Here’s how I can help you:
☑️ Increase Productivity by Reducing Workplace Stress: 3 Steps for a more successful business
☑️ Advance Team Performance by Improving Communication and Decision Making
☑️ How to create connections to decrease conflict, Increase engagement and retention
Click HERE to have your free consultation with me to discuss.
Corporate and Organization Training and Consulting
Practical and Effective Tools To Reduce Stress, Improve Communication, Productivity and Profits
If you could gain $7 for every $1 spent on your employees emotional well-being, would you?
Save your organization from unnecessary economic loss!
Corporate and Conference Keynote Speaking
Serious business strategies delivered to your employees in fun, engaging and inspiring presentations!
Customized topics include:
- Advancing team performance
- Removing communication gaps
- Increasing retention
Inspirational Mental Health and Disability Keynotes
- How mental illness can work to your advantage and become your super powers?
- Turn disabilities into abilities
- Mental and disability awareness and education
- My personal story of triumph
“Thank you for being out keynote speaker! Everyone is very pleased with the Luncheon - we raised over $191,000 (a record) and had a record number of attendees - nearly 520. I admire your strength, positivity and resilience, and your desire to help others with their journeys.”
Donna, VP - The Village
“We had to turn people away for Brett's seminar because the registration filled up so quickly. We will be having Brett back regularly and I would definitely recommend Brett for any of your organizational needs.”
Chelsea, Executive Director - NSILC
"Brett is one of the most engaging speakers we've ever had. I would encourage anyone and everyone to book Brett for any and all future events, you will definitely not be disappointed!”
Sarah, CEO - Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work
"Brett was a wealth of information and knowledge, she also has just the right amount of grit to make her highly interesting and engaging. I'd highly endorse Brett for any and all of your speaking needs"
Coralee, HR - Southern School Division